Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Dainty Squid Blogger Paper Doll

http://www.thedaintysquid.com/

So a while ago I stumbled across a blog called The Dainty Squid by Kaylah. (link above).  I was very inspired by her "What I Wore" posts and asked if I could do a paper doll inspired by her posts and fashions.  Kaylah thankfully agreed, and here is the result above.  As you may notice, her hair color changes often, which I love.  I gave her 6 outfits and 5 hairstyles, all from references from her blog posts.  I wished to do more, but this took much longer then I anticipated, so I decided to wrap up this project.  I hope to do more blog fashion paper dolls, do you have a blog about fashion?  Want a paper doll? Let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool!!! You really captured Kaylah, tattoos and all! I wish I had a fashion blog so you could do one of me :)

    ReplyDelete