Thursday, July 7, 2016

Alice in Wonderland








This set is based on Disney's Alice in Wonderland animated movie which was derived from a book of the same name written by Lewis Carroll.  The characters featured are Alice, the White Rabbit, and the Mad Hatter.  The Cheshire cat is also included, but does not have any clothing.  The book has 6 page of outfits, 4 pages for Alice and a page each for the two other characters.  Of course, most of the costumes do not appear in the movie.  This book was published by Whitman in 1976.

7 comments:

  1. This is a set I want in my collection. It just feels SO 1970s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these wonderful sets, I am extremely grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised that Alice's default outfit is a swimsuit and not the frilly white bloomers she wore in the film.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what type of paper do you recommend these be printed on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! These are some really nice costumes. My school is organizing a fancy dress competition and my mom is helping me look like Alice from Alice in the wonderland. I wish I could just become a character from Project Mc2 that is available on Netflix and is by Andy Yeatman. But, unluckily, the theme is from the Disney.

    ReplyDelete