Monday, December 2, 2013

Online Barbie Game and Paper Doll

So while playing dress up games on the internet I came across a game called Tango Dress Designer available through Barbie.com.  I'm sure I've played this game before, but what I did not realize is at the end of the game it gives you an option to print.  If you print, you get a paper doll and eight outfits.  In the game you design fabrics to use to color the dresses.  I chose to leave all 8 dresses white, so when I printed them, I could color them and also save ink.

Here is a link to the game.  You can skip through the game and get to the end to print, or you can play the game and color the dresses online, then print them out to cut out. It is the first game, there are other games available for the other countries.  http://www.barbie.com/dolls-of-the-world/#/Games

Enjoy the link.  Sorry I don't have a picture to post but I do not want to infringe Mattel copyright.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this valuable information. If you want to play more online barbie games visit here...

    ReplyDelete