Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy (late) Valentine's Day

Here's my Valentine paper doll for this year!  She's posted a little late!  She has 10 outfits.  I haven't named her yet.  I've been searching through paper doll reference books, most so old that the prices are out of date, but there are a few sets I'm keeping an eye out for (more on that later).  Also still scanning in stuff from my vintage collection. 

Description: valentine day paper doll
Name: none  Date: 2013 Publisher: none
Artist: Melissa Smith
Format:single sheet
Condition: uncut

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 8 I like how she turned out, the feet are a little strange
Clothing: 8 a good range of outfits with unique poses
Accessories: 7 a few hair pieces and items held in outfits
Cover: layout/ 8 good use of space
Color: 7 colors print dark
Shading/Texture: 8 could use some more detail
Overall:7.6 of 10

1 comment: